Wing Chun Kung Fu schools takes its responsibility as being a full time professional Martial Arts organisation extremely seriously, this can be seen by the constant improvement and development for all of those that belong to, or are associated with the brand.
As its ongoing commitment to improvement, we hold our brand values to the upmost importance, and these are set out for our instructors and students to always follow.
These core values are an integral part of our training program alongside our Mission statement and Vision statements that can be viewed here:
Our Core Values
Wing Chun Kung Fu Schools core values are:
- Integrity, the understanding of aligning one’s actions and their words so to ensuring that these match exactly.
- Moral upstanding, knowing the difference between what is right and what is wrong and delivering the highest standards of the norm as to what is right.
- Ethical wellbeing, how we deliver our actions, show our behaviour, and conduct ourselves to others.
- Loyalty, how to support and feel a sense of obligation to those that have in the past helped you, developed you, pushed you and overall supported you as you grew to be the person that you are today.
- Honesty, to display the true character of someone clear of dis-truth, to always show truth and not to deceive others to gain or goal or reward.
Full training on our core values is part of our instructor training program and constantly reinforced to ensure that our instructors and students hold these as a key guide to their ongoing journey.